- Classicwhiskey.com (Herein referred to in these
terms & conditions as the supplier) will not be liable for any
costs to any person or persons making an order (Here in referred to
as the the purchaser) whatsoever if the purchaser fails to comply
with any of the following terms and conditions of sale:
- The purchaser must not knowingly or unknowingly
purchase from the supplier any product which it is illegal to
purchase own or import into the Country, State or County to which
the purchaser requests delivery.
- The purchaser must be of
the required legal age to purchase alcoholic
spirit in the country in which the purchaser places an order.
- The purchaser agrees to pay any additional
import or customs duty if required by the customs officials of the
country into which the purchaser has requested delivery.
- The purchaser agrees that the delivery address
must be the same as the purchasers.
- Any out of stock item that would cause an
unacceptable delay in
fulfilling an order will be notified to the purchaser by the
supplier via email for their information This email will include
instructions on available
options for the purchaser.
- The supplier agrees to a complete refund less
shipping and packaging costs within 30 days providing that the
purchaser returns at their expense unopened and in new
condition to the supplier any goods received from the
- Credit card payments will not be applied until
orders are completed and ready for shipment.
- The supplier will not be liable for any loss
incurred by the purchaser due to failure or malfunction or
discontinuance of the loyalty bonus
scheme in operation on this site for any reason.
- Classicwhiskey reserve the right to terminate or
alter the terms of the loyalty bonus scheme
without notification other than by email to subscribed
users last known e-mail address.
- The purchaser agrees that no order will be made
on behalf of any third party who cannot comply with any of the above
terms and conditions.
- The purchaser certifies that by placing an order
with the supplier that the purchaser has read understood and
complies with all of the above terms.